Life Engagement Test
The Life Engagement Test is designed to measure purpose in life, defined as the degree to which a person engages in activities that are meaningful to them.
The LET paper does not state anything about the use of the scale by others.
Scheier, M. F., Wrosch, C., Baum, A., Cohen, S., Martire, L. M., Matthews, K. A., Schulz, R., & Zdaniuk, B. (2006). The Life Engagement Test: Assessing purpose in life. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 29, 291-298.
Import this questionnaire into your chosen impact tool:
Be as honest as you can throughout, and try not to let your response to one question influence your response to other questions. There are no right or wrong answers
|Strongly disagree||Disagree||Neutral||Agree||Strongly agree|
1. There is not enough purpose in my life *
2. To me, the things I do are worthwhile
3. Most of what I do seems trivial and unimportant to me *
4. I value my activities a lot
5. I don't care very much about the things I do *
6. I have lots of reasons for living